BFT-500K is an acrylic acid type polycarboxylate based superplasticizer, that with steric and electrostatic repulsion effects that form a part of polymer structures, can show high Dispersion performance and slump retention time. Excellent quality concrete for construction sites can be made, given to its excellent dispersion Retention time, long distance transportation, and hardening time adjustments.
Water Reducing Type-Polycarboxylic Copolymer Advantages
- Improve durability and manufacture high-strength concrete due to the decrease of unit quantity
- The quantity of cement used is lowered and the bleeding phenomenon of material Separation is decreased.
- Excellent workability and water tightness are secured.
Applications of Water Reducing Type-Polycarboxylic Copolymer
- Bridges, high buildings and structures that need high strength and durability.
- SOC structures like tunnels, LNG bases, and high/subways.
- Concrete with high contents of silica fume, fly ash, or blast furnace slag.
- Prefabricated, precast and prestressed concrete manufacturing.
- Self-leveling concrete manufacturing.
- 1.1 MT IBC Tank
- 21 MT Flexi Tank
- 220 kg Drum
- Generally, it can be used with 0.45-0.25 wt% of the cement.
- The best formulation can be made on site after carrying out enough tests
- It can be used with inorganic accelerating hardening agent and sodium-based lignin admixture
- Do not store the product in temperature below Freezing. If the product freezes, contact the manufacturer representative.
- B&Bâs professional technical service staff will give a definite answer to
- Technical questions as well as technical assistance to customers.
Rm 210, Gwell Estates, 160, Dongtan Banseok-Ro, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, 18454, Korea South