- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
Anionic surfactant is a surfactant of which the activated surface has negative charge (-) when ionized within a solution. This surfactant is mainly used as raw material for synthetic detergent and soap.
Applications of Anionic Surfactants
- Sulf(on)nate - Kitchen detergent, shampoo, bath goods, laundry detergent, personal cleansing goods / toothpaste, and other personal goods and kitchen detergents
- Sarcosinate - Anti-static humidity resistance of plastic and corrosion resistance of metal,
- Isenthionate - Cleansing agent, shampoo, bath goods, etc.
Features of Anionic Surfactants:
- Sulf(on)nate - General purpose surfactant/ excellent bubble level
- Sarcosinate - Good bio-degradability and adsorption by protein
- Isenthionate - Passionless to human, excellent skin sensitivity
Anionic Surfactants Technical Specification
- 100000MT Per Month
- 3 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Rm 210, Gwell Estates, 160, Dongtan Banseok-Ro Hwaseong-si Gyeonggi-do Korea South